Before I do make a post, is Kaine taking an action somewhere and I missed it? I see his reactions in the die roll thread, but I don't see an actual action from him?

Quote Originally Posted by Plaids View Post
I thought the "Unstable Construction" meant it would be more conducive to lower doom or subdue enemies through physical means centered around exploiting the construction site to accomplish your goal. Sort of like how the police and news media presence distinction in the bank robbery scene was leveraged to solve the issues at hand.
Using a distinction in your dice pool (as a D8) represents it helping you, not just it being present. And the doom pool sort of represents the chaos and havoc going on around you. So, if the Shocker is blasting girders and threatening to knock down buildings, that's increasing the doom pool, and if the construction is unstable, that could help him do so. If Hercules is trying to shore up the construction, that could be reducing the doom pool (or trying to get rid of the distinction), but the unstable construction would be working against him. You could probably use it as a D4 in your dice pool (which would prevent you from using another distinction as a D8 and make it more likely to roll a 1), which I guess I wasn't thinking of.