@Feathersnow, looked it over, everything seems fine. Double check the mana system, it will vaguely alter your spells/day.

Quote Originally Posted by Gondolin01 View Post
Thank you! I have a lot of experience with D&D 4e, 5e, and 13th Age, so I’m definitely familiar with tabletop RPGs in general. I have only played one session of 3.5 though, and that was…maybe 10 years ago? So my knowledge of that system is not the best, but I’m sure I can figure it out.
Glad to know you have experience! Should be a walk in the park then, just hop back on the bike as they say. Someone has said that before. I'm sure of it.

Thinking about it more, I think I would like to play a Beguiler. As far as reflavoring, let me throw out an idea. Keeping this clause in mind:

I always liked Majora’s Mask, and the idea of masks and hidden secrets sounds fitting for a Beguiler’s illusion and enchantment spells. What if my character came from Termina to Hyrule, and had to learn to hide his magical powers? This assumes that Termina would have a more tolerant view of arcane magic, considering the more ambiguous nature of their magical powers (at least as far as I know, the masks and magical items don’t have an explicit origin like the Triforce’s divine connection). Essentially, he’d be flavored as a wizard, but one who needs a broader skill set than a traditional wizard to hide the fact that he knows some non-Hyrule magic.

Does this sound appropriate for the game you have in mind?
I am all for reflavoring Beguiler as "flavor of wizard" but I would like to avoid Termina as much as possible. Majora's Mask might actually be my favorite game in the series, but dimension hopping can make things messy. Yes, I want this to be fairly sandbox, but that does need some sort of frame at a minimum, ya know?