Quote Originally Posted by Archmage1 View Post
That said, would it be possible to adjust the Half Fiend template to LA 3, rather than 4, in line with the LA assignment thread discussion(Here)
I remember that thread. Good thread. In general I don't want to make it so that monstrous race players are taking a big L in doing so.

For that reason I'm fine with treating the LA as +3.

Quote Originally Posted by Yas392 View Post
They have Master (War of the Lance, pages 21-25), Noble (Dragonlance Campaign Setting, pages 50-52), Mystic (Dragonlance Campaign Setting, pages 47-50), Nightstalker (Races of Ansalon, pages 153-156) base class that I have my eyes on. And Healing Hand of Mishakal (Holy Orders of the Stars, pages 42-43) and Warmage (Age of Mortals, pages 48-49) prestige classes.

I am looking to play either a healer, blaster or support classes in case I lose interest in my primary choices. The prestige classes are to boost healing and blasting.
I skimmed through the Dragonlance sourcebooks you named. I can't pretend to understand all the options available but I'll trust you'll let me know if something is broken. You can consider the (I think) "2nd-party" Dragonlance sourcebooks for D&D 3.5e to be broadly allowed.