Cheyanne Julus
Female Lawful Good Half-Orc Monk/Paladin/Champion of Irori, Level 3/2/0, Init 5, HP 52/52, Speed 40 ft
AC 25, Touch 18, Flat-footed 17, CMD 25, Fort 16, Ref 13, Will 14, CMB +8, Base Attack Bonus 4
Sansetsukon +7 (1d10+4, 19-20/x2)
Double-Chained Kama +7 (1d6+3/1d6+3 or 1d6+4, 20/x2)
Siangham +7 (1d6+3, 20/x2)
Bracers of Armor (+2) or Mage Armor, Amulet of Natural Armor +2 (+4 Armor, +2 DEX, +6 CHA +3 Natural AC)
Abilities Str 16, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 14, Wis 10, Cha 23
Condition Smite Evil 0/1 used today
Lay on Hands 0/7 used today
Cheyanne looks around and finds one of the party's spellcasters. Handing them a wand, she says, "Here - use this on me. It gives me invisible force armor for an hour." After done, she thanks her friend and moves quietly up beside Grey. She concentrates on the biggest wolf intently, invoking silent magic to determine if it is [evil] or only violently wild. "I'll get right in the big wolf's face - looking like it does I'll bet it's some sort of villainous monster. I should be able to keep its attention safely while everyone else deals with the others," she says to him, finishing by looking for confirmation from Ted too.

Spoiler: Mechanics
Show
With someone's help Cheyanne will use a charge of her wand of Mage Armor.

Then she will use Detect Evil to confirm the big wolf is evil.

Finally, her plan is to charge the big wolf, use Smite Evil, and tank it as best she can. With her Sansetsukon she can fight defensively and get a shield bonus too, so I suspect she will be tough to hit.