View Single Post

Thread: Dnd 3.5 - The Hunt for the Holy Grail.

1. - Top - End - #118
    Bugbear in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Default Re: Dnd 3.5 - The Hunt for the Holy Grail.

Quote Originally Posted by Burning Spear View Post
    So far it's looking a bit sparse;
    I've just been extremely tired. My sheet is actually mostly done, I just need to pick out equipment... and spells. Not looking forward to either pursuit.

I did, however, decide on build. As I mentioned, I was trying to decide between Wizard and Dread Necromancer. But then... an angel of knowledge appeared to me, and she said, “¿por qué no los dos?” And she gave knowledge of the Ultimate Magus prestige class. I knew then that she was full of wisdom, and I knew what I had to do. A class boosting both a prepared arcane class and a spontaneous arcane class was perfect for my character. Of course Merideath would wish to master all forms of arcane necromancy, as well as pursue both the direct power of the Dread Necromancer and the knowledge of a Wizard.

And I also decided on Lich for her. Sure, I have fewer spell levels, only going up to 6th in Wizard and 5th in DN - but that just means fewer spells to put in my spellbook, and besides, when else am I going to be allowed to play a Lich, or want to for that matter?

As I say, I just need spells and equipment. I know she won't be doing much undead creation, so she'll mostly be doing whatever damage or save-or-suck she can inflict with necromancy - along with some Lord of the Uttercold shenanigans, replacing the energy types of damage spells with half cold and half negative energy. ...I will try and keep that in check, as that's kind of bonkers for an all-undead party, and I'll shift away from that if samduke wishes.
    Last edited by Dusk Raven; 2024-04-23 at 09:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potato_Priest View Post
    Honestly, most players would get super excited about Zenob the god of crabs because it's eccentric. I know I would.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paragon View Post
    But a friendly reminder that, by RAW, this game is unplayable