Originally Posted by Chromascope3D
I think he could be interested in finding this "mageocracy" also, perhaps in hopes of finding more like-minded individuals or even fellow Circeans. Maybe he and Punk could have met in {City Name}, where he found her in a bad way after some fight and patched her back up again?
If tonberryking is amenable, we can definitely run with this approach, since it dovetails perfectly with what I have in mind.

Also, Buck and Punk would make a hilarious pair of traveling companions.

Originally Posted by Farmerbink
The only thing I'm struggling with right now is how to get to the conclusion of Falgarra heading away from the war. Palanan and I spoke some during recruitment about her motivations potentially including runaway/kidnapped youngsters….
This is the angle I’ve been working on, since it appeals to Falgarra’s sense of community, and placing the needs of the community above her personal wishes.

She would also know the runaways personally, and might feel a bit of a surrogate mother to one or more of them.

Originally Posted by Chromascope3D
I imagine Circe followers have historically been persecuted for this, so Buck probably feels that he has no business aiding a crusade that may be doing something similar to someone else.
This crusade is defensive rather than offensive, which may alter Buck’s views…or maybe not, up to you. I’ll have more details on the crusade once we hear from our last player.

I’ll also sketch out the geography of the region so everyone will have a sense of the Ashenwood’s relation to its surroundings.