On the topic of party buffs: In addition to banning Illusion, Enchantment, and Necromancy, I tried to keep Krag's spells somewhat limited by theme: Earth type spells (though his list has a lot fewer than Druids do), and Acid and Metal by extension. Sufficiently Dwarfy spells would include effects that toughen creatures, enhance equipment and other constructed things, and call upon an ancestor's aid in some fashion. As a devotee of Gorm Gulthyn, whose watchword is vigilance, Divination will feature heavily as well. And I've tried to include glyph/symbol type spells since he's a Runesmith, though it's hard to imagine actually using many of them that often. Open-ended Transmutation spells like Shapechange and Polymorph Any Object will be similarly limited.

In addition to general buffs he would try to maintain on the whole party (e.g. Mind Blank for anyone without it or a Third Eye Conceal), and situational spells he will try to keep at the ready (e.g. specific energy resist/immunity), he could do:

- Greater Magic Weapon: Can potentially save some coin, or bring a backup weapon to +5.
- Greater Mighty Wallop and Weapon of Impact: Straight damage boost for fellow bludgeoning weapon enjoyers.
- Polymorph Any Object: If there's an appropriately-themed creature you'd like to be turned into.
- Superior Resistance: Better than a (non-epic) Cloak of Resistance; save some coin but risk having it dispelled.
- Adept Spirit: +1 Caster Level and other castery bonuses on tap.
- Heroics: If there's a combat feat you wanted but couldn't quite squeeze in.

Just some examples. If there's something else you can think of and would like to have, let me know.