Let's roll those dice...

Strength - (3d6)[9]
    Intelligence - (3d6)[12]
    Wisdom - (3d6)[13]
    Dexterity - (3d6)[14]
    Constitution - (3d6)[7]
    Charisma - (3d6)[9]

Starting Finances - (3d6)[9]

I am going to shuffle 2 point from Wisdom into 1 point of Intelligence, to make an Illusionist! If Advanced classes are not permissible, then... a Magic-User.

Character Name
    Name
    Class ("Title")
    Alignment
    portrait goes here
    hyperlinks to character sheets go here
    description goes here
    Attributes
    Strength 09 ▪ Intelligence 14 ▪ Wisdom 09
    Dexterity 14 ▪ Constitution 07 ▪ Charisma 09

Vital Statistics
    Level 1 ▪ Experience Points 0 ▪ Next Level 2500
    Prime Requisite Intelligence
    Hit Dice 1d4-1 ▪ Hit Points 3
    THAC0 19 ▪ Armor Class 09
    Death Save 13 ▪ Wand Save 14 ▪ Poison Save 13 ▪ Breath Save 15 ▪ Spell Save 16

Special Abilities
    Arcane Magic
    Magical Research: May spend time and money on magical research, enabling the Illusionist to add new spells to their book and research other magical effects. At 9th level, they become able to create magical items. Research and artifice must be within the purview of illusion magic, as determined by the Referee.
    Spell Casting: Illusionists cast Illusionist spells. At 1st level, they know one 1st level spell, and may cast one 1st level spell.
    Using Magic Items: Illusionists are able to cast spells from spell scrolls that deal in illusion magic, and are on their spell list; they are also able to use magical items usable by arcane spell casters, although those that deal direct damage, such as wands of fire balls and scrolls of Delsenora's Malevolent Steamroller are not.

Combat
    Illusionists are able to wield daggers alone, and staves if the Referee feels like allowing that!

Spells
    Spoiler
    Show

Spells
    1st Level
    Spells Known:
    Go here.
    Spells Memorized: Go here.
    Credits
    Necrotic Gnome Publishing

Legacy Text
    Spoiler
    Show
    Now, since we're using Old School Essentials: Advanced Fantasy, are the demi-human Race-As-Classes from there available? Because while it says we're using OSE: AF for our sources, #7 of the Big 16 seems contradictory to me in that it says we're using the Basic classes.

SCARY WIZARD's Workspace
    Spoiler
    Show
    Good As Rolled: Acrobat, Assassin, Cleric, Druid, Thief
    Doable As Rolled: Bard, Drow, Elf, Fighter, Half-Orc, Illusionist, Magic-User, Paladin
    Possible with Adjustments: lol ok
    Last edited by SCARY WIZARD; 2024-05-01 at 10:26 PM. Reason: 9 12 13 14 7 9
    "I don't want problems solved for me. I want the fishing rod, not the fish." -Yanni