1. - Top - End - #10
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Adventures in Helnith Part 2: Of Shadowed Paths and Spectral Evidence

Mark and Mina:

Mark’s examination of the tree reveals little of note except that the leaf mass appears hollow on the inside, the floor of it well-trampled with small prints the Pokédex identifies as coming from Dendroclops - Dendrolog’s pre-evolved form - and a few leaves and small bits of eggshell.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnomes2169 View Post
    "We need as many of these as we can possibly get. And we need to make sure they aren't eaten before they get harvested."
    Mina had to double-check what she had in her Planters and how long each took to grow before she replied. “My Kelpsy plant should be harvestable by tomorrow morning, have you got anything in yours ready before then?” She frowned. “If we had more than one we could risk one in those plots we found by the road, but without a backup I don’t think we should.” Worst case scenario they couldn’t safely grow more until tomorrow though…that wasn’t bad, all things considered. It wasn’t like the Time Flutes, they had Pokemon Centers and other healing Berries to cover most of their status effect problems…

Quote Originally Posted by Gnomes2169 View Post
    "Put that in one of your planters next... or maybe we should pool money together to buy more portable planters for me, Pinklady, Akio or Less? I don't know. We're just never going to have enough of those."
    The others can probably buy their own Planters, we’ve all had a few day jobs at this point.” Privately Mina felt if they didn’t care enough to buy the Planters themselves they probably didn’t care enough to keep track of growing and watering the Berries either.

Oh well, they’d either jump on the free healing item bandwagon or they wouldn’t.

----------------

Akio:

The librarian helps you retrieve Observations on Effects of the Spectral Dimension and the newspapers, pointing out the relevant headlines in the process. The librarian also gives the warning that non-students are not allowed to take any materials out of the library.

Spoiler: Relevant Headlines
    Show
    DARK FIGURE THREATENS TRAINERS
    MASS HALLUCINATIONS AT ALAMOS TOWN
    MYSTERIOUS FOG ENGULFS TOWN
    BATTLE OF THE GODS!

----------------

Less:

You find a newspaper stand selling the day’s paper; it’s 100 PD for the current day’s edition, but you know from previous visits the newspaper usually gives away the previous day’s edition for free.
    Last edited by Kareeah_Indaga; 2024-04-21 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Ninja’d!
    Spoiler: Adventures in Helnith
    Show