Quote Originally Posted by truemane View Post
<condensed big 16 and application>
Self: Around 10 years ago (on another forum), I was deeply involved in a lot of Pathfinder 1 games, as well as some FATE and dabbling in Microscope. More recently on same other forum, I hosted some Mage 20 games and some Mutants and Masterminds 3e. My contribution would to look for cunning solutions where none
1) Ritchie Green, Glass Walker Ragabash. Has been helping manage Glass Walker corporate needs in grocery for a few years now as District Manager. Grandfather on mother's side was a Garou, as was Grandmother on father's side. Two siblings, one of whom probably isn't kinfolk (kin-kin pair rule...).
2a) I was managing the family businesses when a spirit discretely approached me and informed me of the situation. I was reviewing paperwork to verify the credentials of a supplier of food with the "Organic" label. I answered because of the duty. Leeches are servants of the Wyrm and must be destroyed.
2b) It happened way too quickly. It flared up too fast to be a general degradation of the truce. Someone or something is behind the suddenness.
3a) using 3b instead
3b) There's a Hunter, who I only know as Cypher, who I suspect knows my true nature. I've been trying to investigate this further and figure out ways to get rid of him. Although meeting him is always bad in some way, meeting him now would be mythic bad timing.
4 Tribe and Auspice) As a Glass Walker, I very much fit the corporate werewolf / semi-mafia theme, but from what I've seen, Glass Walkers have problematic relations with their kinfolk while I try and nurture relationships both with and between them. As a Ragabash, I play at trickery in every form I see fit, BUT I also try to take leadership (mostly of kinfolk) as if a more rage-filled Auspice.
5) I assume Ritchie's? He/him. If not him, then he/him or they/them.
6) Character: try to negotiate some compromise, such as going for an effect that still produces what I want. There's not nearly enough context though. Tweaking character personality a bit slowly to represent some development (and suggesting things that could cause that) for IC but not mechanically. ...I have no idea what would cause OOC stuff, but... try to talk it out from a different direction? Historically, that's worked often enough for me talkin with other people about other things.
7) NOTE: I saw #4 in the big 16. I consider that a house rule modification, and am fine with houserules that are known in advance. Thus, while I'm answering in a general case below, I think for this, the base for my responses will be, what is the base rule and is this something that, while not allowed by the RAW, could make sense if translated out of the rules-laden crunch.
7 continued) cool plan not in rules: In all cases where I think doing so is plausible, see if it can be modified to work. Other player: I would try to inform you before the plan was started. If I fail in this, then during some sort of break, such as after session. Your cool plan: Well, I probably won't realize the enemy just doesn't have one of the myriad ways to do something we don't have the Gift/etc. for. Since this would be my first opportunity to point it out, I'd seriously consider pointing that matter out. For my cool plan: Rules are Rules.