Well, I'm glad to see this pick of some attention. Thanks for responding, all!

I don't recall if I linked it. Please, have a look over the setting booklet I've made, and let me know if you have any questions! It is still under construction, so if something seems a bit off, that might be why.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Quote Originally Posted by TheShammay View Post
Highly exciting prospect. I thoroughly enjoy the idea of a Sheikah swordsage, if you're amenable to it, as I think the class blends very naturally with the style of combat displayed by the Sheikah. Would maneuvers become dependent on the mana system you are introducing? If so, that would require some brainstorming as the class is pretty dependent on maneuvers.

Alternatively, a druid or summoning wizard in search of the legendary Wind Fish seems like good fun.
I could work with swordsage, something similar to the arcane conversion in ToB, and making it similar to a caster and 1 to 1 on mana/spell level.

At this time I have no intention of brewing up a race that is smaller than small.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gunsforhands View Post
I confess I'm more interested in this Zelda theme than the Amonkhet theme from the new thread. I'm trying to think of a character idea that's ambitious enough to make a story happen when there's no particular threat or plot to deal with. I'll need to get more comfortable with looking for trouble and/or causing problems on purpose!

Ideas:

- A cartographer mapping out the edge of Hylian territory. Maps are a subtheme of the games and are considered valuable treasure, so making one on this scale feels like a good long-term quest.
- A historian/archaeologist documenting the writing and artifacts of ancient sites, piecing together the events of the various past Ages.
- A greedy settler who never learned that colonialism is bad and is hoping to discover some long-lost city to loot, move into, and/or lord over.
- A cleric trying to resolve some theological dispute by... finding... every temple in the world? Not so sure about this one
- A Zora bard or rogue who wants to be a ninja-detective-rock star.
I honestly love the cartography idea. Actually gives some driving force behind the sandbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Feathersnow View Post
What is your feeling on the Animal Companion Bard from Unearthed Arcana? A Gerudo and her pony wandering the Wilds with their Ocarina might be fun.
I'm having trouble finding that. Would be be able to link me?