View Single Post

Thread: High level one shot [3.5, closed]

1. - Top - End - #35
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Default Re: High level one shot [3.5, closed]

Some answers to Cohort questions:

-Equip them as the NPC cohort table of their level
    -you develop thei full sheet, I just don't want them acting as mindless thralls to the PC's as these COhorts will be a big part of any RP component of this one shot.
    The adventure will start with the characters entering the borders of the realm that was devastated and lost during the war with the fae and the monsters they summoned. This means a barren/wicked land with only a few NPCs. Therefore the intention is that the cohorts give me some room to RP while taking away some of the burden of building a whole set of meaningful NPCs and having to run them. But that also means that I expect your relationship with those NPCs to be developed and meaningful beyond the "oh! i got a full set of actions to buff myself and send my npc to test traps!"

So far, Bel mentioned picking a Familiar instead and going improved familiar Blink Dog, that works for me. However, this is a high level adventure in a corrupted-fae land, Teleportation will be subject to hazards like those in the underdark and I'll use all my strength of Plot to hamper stuff (but I'll warn you beforehand).

Chimaera mentioned a few options via DM, those are good. It may be nice to list them here so there's not much overlap in the party composition.

I'll be online sporadically until Friday, I the characters are finished next week, we can aim to start the game around may 2 or so.
    Last edited by Auranghzeb; 2024-04-21 at 04:05 AM.