View Single Post

Thread: (IC) HtV STL by Night

1. - Top - End - #1105
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: (IC) HtV STL by Night

"Put simply, a while back my friend and I stumbled across something that according to all prior experience shouldn't exist, and accidentally set it loose while escaping. We managed to scrape something together and deal with that particular problem, but not before it directly threatened my family." Frank's countenance is firm as he remembers. "I have two young daughters sir, they are my life, and I brought death to their doorstep by stumbling around in the dark. I refuse to allow that to happen again. We have since been given ample hints that our experiences represent but the tip of the iceberg in this regard, meaning I have a lot to learn."

"That is why I sought out the lodge, what I've been able to glean strongly suggests that you have the information I need, or at least more of it than anyone else I have been able to uncover. As for what I can offer in turn, I was hoping that a good start would be offering to add to your own knowledge with a detailed accounting of our experiences with Mo-Tataklee, or at least something that seemed to fit that legend."
    Last edited by Daishain; 2024-04-20 at 01:01 PM.
    "No man is an island, entire of itself, every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main... Any man's death diminishes me because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee." -John Donne-
    Guides, tables, and other useful tools for 5E D&D