Akio:

“Of course young man,” the librarian taps something onto the keyboard of the nearest computer, bringing up a list of books. “Any dimension in particular?”

Spoiler: Book List
Show

Journey into the Unown: A Study of the Symbol Pokémon
Reversal (includes notes from famed researcher Newton Graceland!)
Twin Temples: The Shines of Light and Shadow
Observations on Effects of the Spectral Dimension
Silph Co Dimensional Travel Postmortem

“We also have some newspaper clippings about the incident at Alamos town, but those aren’t very detailed. I can still direct you to them if you like.”

----------------

Mark and Mina:

I don’t think so…I mean, I don’t think I’ve seen that attack before now,” Mina added as she realized her initial response was a little ambiguous. Come to that, Mina didn’t think she’d seen Round…she pulled out her Pokédex for some quick reading of her own.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnomes2169 View Post
"Anyway, let's get those berries that Na- er, Xatu found!"
<Better.>

Mina’s mouth twitched. “Yes, let’s.

Xatu lead them to the spot where the lights had been. A large tree had fallen at some point in the not-to-distant past forming a sizable clearing, and a mass of sticks and fallen leaves had been woven up against its trunk - Xatu fluttered over to peer inside. A few plants scattered around the clearing looked like something had made a hasty effort to uproot them - leaves missing or shredded - and by these Mina found a red leaf with a powerful smell ((+1 Power Herb for Mina)) and Mark discovered a Revival Herb with a Dendrolog-foot-shaped footprint on it and dirt still on the roots ((+1 Revival Herb for Mark)). In three spots the underbrush had been coaxed away from patches of loamy soil, but most whatever had grown there had also been knocked over and raided: Mina noted the remains of a yellow viney plant she didn’t recognize but was distracted from investigating by something round and wait that was -

Mark, come look!” Mina called, excited.

It was bright green. It was a little battered. But it was definitely a Lum Berry.