Julius Levi stares at Frank's extended hand for a long second, before making a big fuss of folding and removing his newspaper, standing up, and shaking Frank's hand. "You too," he grumbles as he slowly lowers himself back into the booth with a groan. He motions for Frank to sit, seeming to ignore the rest of what he has to say. Once Frank has sat down, Levi laces his hands on the table and leans forward. Finally he says, "Yes, yes. Well I hear you have been asking around about the Lodge." His breath is sour and smoky as if he's been drinking curdled milk while toking a pipe. "Now what exactly is it that you are... that you think you are looking for?" He raises an eyebrow at Frank, cold blue eyes staring deep into Frank's.

Still grinning mischievously, Caitlyn replies, "Hopefully long enough to get a few rides in!" She takes another sip of her drink, watching Jen's reaction coyly. After a moment, she will add more sincerely, "Anyways, let me know if you want me to help introduce you guys, or if you wanna like do a double date, or something."