Important House rules for character creation.

Spoiler: House Rules
Show
13. Are there any homebrewed or optional/variant rules that your Players should know about? If so, list and explain them, or provide relevant links to learn about these new rules.

Changes to classes

Rangers get full progression on Animal Companion they also apply their FE bonus as an Insight bonus to attack (the bonus to damage remains untyped)

Druid's get the ranger's progression on animal companion.

Fighters and Barbarians get unarmed fighting and do 1d6.

Monks get good BAB

Paladins's spells are based on Charisma, their Smite evil ability works for a full round and it is usable 1/encounter instead of 1/day.

All classes with a d4 hp get d6 instead, and classes with a d6 get d8 instead.

All classes get +2 skill points per level.

Tier 1 classes do not need anything nice, so no SAD archivists, etc.

Feats and stuff:

One flaw, one extra feat. No traits. Flaws are a few of the materials allowed from Dragon Magazine.

Feats every odd level (1,3,5,7) If your would benefit more from a feat at lv 6, I'm sorry, take it at lvl 7.

No double stat to any roll/number even if it's from different sources: i.e. Charisma as Deflection Bonus and Charisma as Dodge bonus do not stack.

I'll type any untyped bonuses (Except the Barbarian's rage and the ranger's FE).

Feats from PF: Vital Strike (and the line of).

Weapon finesse adds Dex to damage.

Bows add Dex to damage, crossbows still need a feat.

Dodge gives you a +2 dodge bonus to AC and Ref Saves.

Iron Will, Great Fortitude, Lightning Reflexes, instead give you GOOD Save progression.

Combat reflexes grants 2 extra AoO no more, AoO builds are horrible in PbP, so are grapplers.

I like combat fast and bloody so:

Natural 20 crits do not need confirmation, other threats do.

A full-attack is a Standard action, max attacks are capped at 6 REGARDLESS of the combination or any ability, max is 6, apply penalties to iteratives as usual.

You can split your movement before and after your standard action, movement provokes AoO as usual.

SPRING attack allows you to Split your movements BETWEEN attacks.

You can't use Aid another for an attack, that's literally what flanking is for.

You can't have more than an extra standard action per round under any circumstances. i.e Factotum + belt of battle.

Notes on your Free cohorts/companion
I'm basically giving these because Bel wanted some RP. And it's a three people party so you need some action economy and some flexibility. However, these cohorts will be partially NPCs not Thralls to you. Do not conceptualize them as a free set of actions that you can just puppet around. If I see that, I'll take partial control of the cohort. Provide a sound personality and motivation for them please.