Quote Originally Posted by Bennosuke View Post
"The Judges," Greenlief asks, using a rather pejorative term for The Spear, "I'd say their claim to the Mission is tenuous at best, and they generally think their corpse stench smells of roses... but I can't say I have problems with any individual member of the Covenant." There is a hesitancy in his voice, or maybe just a measured self restraint typical of one well versed in Kindred politics. He pauses for a moment before asking, "Why?"

"Oh, good to hear from you too," Daniel replies, his voice a mix of poorly restrained emotions. He chuckles then says, "Ariel's out at the moment. But things are good!" Was he trying to convince himself of that, "We've actually started talking dates of the wedding and all. Haven't been able to come to a decision, but you know, I guess we're really gonna make it happen!"
"Wow, that's so... crazy," Anna said. Part of her wanted to murder Ariel, but then Daniel would be latching on to her again and if they were in close proximity for any real length of time, he was sure to pick up on her nature.

"This is for the best, really," she thought.

"So what kind of planning have you done so far? Is it as 'exciting' as the movies make it out to be?" she asked.