View Single Post

Thread: [WHFRP 2nd Ed] Reign in Blood (IC I)

1. - Top - End - #35
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: [WHFRP 2nd Ed] Reign in Blood (IC I)

Regine Von Carstein

Retrieving the deed from the mans pocket and acquiring it herself, Regine hissed softly.

"You bring your dark magics to our land? As if your pillaging and raiding weren't scourge enough? You had your chance, dark wizard!"

Regine's knifepoint entered the shaman's neck from the side, lodging deep into the tissue, puncturing the internal vein and windpipe. Pushing the weapon forward, she cut his entire front jugular open in a splatter of crimson and cleaved flesh.

Wasting no time, the vampire standing-leapt forward and into a rolling tumble, between the two Norscans, beneath the cloud ring and coming up in the entrance to which she entered the small cavern, both weapons in hand, her knife slick with gore.
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2024-04-18 at 09:37 AM.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger