So I made this interest check thread in the Free Form forum for this but I was told I might get more response if I post here.

System: Free Form.

Theme: Basically cyberpunk with superpowers. It's based on the /Marvel 2099 line which was a gritty dystopia ruled by megacorps that took a lot of 90s Anti-Hero tropes and played with them: Sometimes it'd be played straight, sometimes it'd be played for satire, and sometimes it'd be outright subverted. The theme of the original line was "finding a reason to have hope in a cynical world."

The players are going to be a gang of superpowered street rats. You know, outcastes, orphans, and the like. The gang formed about a year ago, you're based in a lair that's been assembled in secure section of the tunnels of Old New York mostly out of scavenged bits and pieces of the subway system.

Power is street level, the primary concern of the gang is survival so "adventures" will be things like stealing something from a megacorp that you can then barter to a differan gang for some supplies you need.

There are more details in the linked thread.