1. - Top - End - #18
    Dwarf in the Playground

Planetar

Default Re: The Wreck of the Harmonious Spirit (D&D 3.5 IC)

Quote Originally Posted by Metastachydium View Post
    Do we, now. Utra muses on, her voice no less flat than earlier. The display is certainly recent. Not the best iron I have seen, and yet no rust. she gestures, reaching into her pack to retrieve a leather-bound book. But Skincutters we know of. Servants to Gruumsh, yes. Orcs, not neccessarily. Not all of them, by any means, no. Not all of htem sleep now. Not all of them wake with the night. she goes on, beginnig to scribble on the pages with a clumsy, gloved hand. So why the hurry. Can anyone get the body for me, actually. Just manipulate the mechanism… There. Should be easy to lower. she points a finger, barely looking up. The runes our Naomi mentioned. What I recognize bolster strength, I need a better look. Of the others too. I have some parchment, velum-thin… she trail of.
    Awaiting Djin’s assistance, Utra notices a diminutive ice spider spinning a web over a vertical break in the rock face. Unbothered by Utra’s presence, the spider toils endlessly. Weaving frozen silk into an intricate trap.
    Last edited by CircleNavigator; 2024-04-16 at 07:31 PM.