Quote Originally Posted by Dusk Raven View Post
Well, in that case... to give an example of how edgy this character is... while her given name is Meridith, in her earlier years as a necromancer, she often insisted on being called Merideath. I was going to have it so that she's now embarrassed by that name, and much of her edgy rebellious teen phase... but perhaps for this campaign, she's still like that, perhaps even worse. After all, if a 18th-level necromancer wishes to be addressed as "Lady Merideath Darkblossom, Witch of Death and Decay," most people are not going to do otherwise. The more powerful you are, the more people will let you be a goofball.

...Speaking of character peculiarities, Lady Darkblossom would like to be able to use magic of some sort to still look human. I don't know if Alter Self will accomplish that for an undead. Disguise self may work, but her flesh would still feel... "dry, withered, and powdery," as a Necropolitan. Assuming anyone tried to touch her, anyway. And I'm not sure how easily I could get those spells as Dread Necromancer, anyway. Not sure what other options I've got, though... anyone have suggestions? Whether for magic, or undead creatures capable of looking human, or at least semi-alive? Yes, Vampire is the obvious choice, but that LA...
Vampire Spawn?