1. - Top - End - #91
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: [PF1 Altered - Low Level Gestalt] Isekai Adventures

Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Simth View Post
    Which means I could grab two 1st level at-will spell like abilities (or one at 2nd) for four points and get two bonus class skills for the "final" point. Handy.
    At-Will spell-like abilities are limited to Monstrous power level. As in 20+ RP races.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiro_Nogard View Post
    We can?

Think i missed it.
    Yeah :) Although this character creation build seems strange, I have to get a good break down. It almost seems like it's a better deal to find a class that has a lot more class features and then choose not to take abilities to free up RSF for bonus feats etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Talivan View Post
    Yes, you can choose from other player's rolls

Aslo, the system doesn't make sense, unless you are using spheres for spellcasting, in place of a spell pool. Paladins normally do not get spellcasting at 1st otherwise. So where are you pulling the RSF From to suddenly gains pellcasting in your example? for 4 RSF at level 1, but Paladins only have 3 abilities at 1st. Again, unless you start pulling from Spheres/Path of War for maneuvers also. Suddenly you could say you're a Paladin with Sphere Casting and Maneuver training for 5 RSF.

I feel like everyone should have a flat RSF per level to draw from and spend accordingly. Since it's gestalt, You can technically get 6-8 RSF per level to play with.

See how the Freelancer class plays out on the FFD20 site.

You get a set number of "job points" per level to pick class abilities, but you could technically double the amount as a gestalt build.
    Last edited by AscarothD; 2024-04-15 at 05:16 AM.