1. - Top - End - #280
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: A Small Wager – A Practical Guide to Evil

Quote Originally Posted by Caedorus View Post
    I protected flat, at great risk to myself. My part is fulfilled. Surely you won't go back on your side now?

Hey, I talk to you! I have three aspects left and two uses. I'm intending to win with no uses left. But you're likely the last or second last wolf, and I don't want you to foolishly die and then I lose.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's to hoping Merel's Brew is a healing spell, cos I'm chugging it!
    What is your win condition, as Thief? Do you win with the wolves, or town? You're not a survivor (we already had one in the form of the Hunted Magician, so I wouldn't buy that claim if you tried to sell it).

If tell us, I'm happy to exchange a piece of information you don't know: I Used Merel's Brew power and got a result, so I know exactly what it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Let'sGetKraken View Post
    Well, I didn't do anything to you last night after all. And you didn't attack me. So it all worked out.

I'm trying to figure out how screwed we are. I think only two town should actually be dead - Snowblaze and Athedia, until I hear otherwise. So even if there are 4 wolves and 3 neutrals - feels like too much, honestly, since town would be outnumbered from the get-go - we still have four town around.

I think there is a very good chance that Cazero is the last wolf, so like, Cazero. He's the best choice anyhow, as an outed wolf.

I do want to figure out who the last potential wolf could be. I think mathematically it would have to be Caedorus - otherwise we would have been outnumbered from the start, and while we have some pretty strong powers, I think that 6 town to 4 wolves is too wolfsided a game.

I do want an explanation from Xihirli, though.

Merel is probably just mathematically town at this point, with the claims that exist, plus she did help town. Either her or Xihirli are the last wolf contenders, I think, if not Caedorus.
    So first of all, if Cazero is still alive then yes we just vote him out ASAP. Mathematically I do agree with you - a game where 7 out of the 13 starting players are not town is an instant loss if the wolves just got the neutrals to side with them, which is terribly unbalanced. Now it's possible that is a bastard mechanic put in there, but I'll concede it's not terribly likely given what we've seen of the powers so far.

I do have more information about Merel, but I won't share what it is until Caedorus either commits to a new deal or else tells us to screw off, in which case I will keep what I know to myself and let him drink the potion.

- - - Updated - - -

Ninja'd with the flips, role claims, and demand for a win con.

Kraken, it's fun being demonstrably on the same side for once.
    Last edited by 3SecondCultist; 2024-04-14 at 11:29 AM.
    Spoiler: Stuff I'm Working On
    Show
    Small Justice

An ongoing web serial about politics, vengeance, and miniature lizards. Go check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno Desaqqara View Post
    You divine bastard.

"Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in the face of certain defeat."