1. - Top - End - #278
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: A Small Wager – A Practical Guide to Evil

Quote Originally Posted by Caedorus View Post
    I protected flat, at great risk to myself. My part is fulfilled. Surely you won't go back on your side now?

Hey, I talk to you! I have three aspects left and two uses. I'm intending to win with no uses left. But you're likely the last or second last wolf, and I don't want you to foolishly die and then I lose.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's to hoping Merel's Brew is a healing spell, cos I'm chugging it!
    Well, I didn't do anything to you last night after all. And you didn't attack me. So it all worked out.

I'm trying to figure out how screwed we are. I think only two town should actually be dead - Snowblaze and Athedia, until I hear otherwise. So even if there are 4 wolves and 3 neutrals - feels like too much, honestly, since town would be outnumbered from the get-go - we still have four town around.

I think there is a very good chance that Cazero is the last wolf, so like, Cazero. He's the best choice anyhow, as an outed wolf.

I do want to figure out who the last potential wolf could be. I think mathematically it would have to be Caedorus - otherwise we would have been outnumbered from the start, and while we have some pretty strong powers, I think that 6 town to 4 wolves is too wolfsided a game.

I do want an explanation from Xihirli, though.

Merel is probably just mathematically town at this point, with the claims that exist, plus she did help town. Either her or Xihirli are the last wolf contenders, I think, if not Caedorus.
    Last edited by Let'sGetKraken; 2024-04-14 at 09:26 AM.
    Loser of Total War: Rise of Kingdoms
    as
    The Astral Collective

Winner of Total War: Hanrui 3
    as
    The Four Courts of Hanrui/The Equinox League

Plausible Victor of Total War: Pricipia
    as
    The Chrysaorian Hegemony