1. - Top - End - #83
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [PF1 Altered - Low Level Gestalt] Isekai Adventures

Quote Originally Posted by Talivan View Post
    Hello Guys, how are you doing?!?!,

Sorry for suddenly Hide in plain sight, I got fired from my Job (Basically I became too expensive for the company to sustain and also they needed flesh blood, and I was an old dog by now...), also lost access to a PC (was using Job's Laptop to access internet).

I was arranging some life stuff in the past days, please giveme a little more time and I will get back to you, I'm not planning to stop this, by the contrary, I will have more time to spare in the near future!.

see you guys in a bit!
    That's rough. At least you're not hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakrsidder View Post
    Honestly, I didn’t realize that was a fairly accurate description until you mentioned it, but there do be the meager buffs and cc too. That said, I was contemplating stripping Weird Musician for its first performance, but giving everyone a scaling evolution pool might be a bit much, especially with all the minions
    Checking... ooh, that's a fun one. Floating Eidolon Evolutions? Those can be feats (which can in turn be spells known - also Talents with Spheres of Might in play; that's terrifyingly useful if we also get a Sorcerer or a Martial Adept in the party... which it looks like we might), skill boosts (at +8), extra attacks, stat boosts, movement modes... it's a pretty big list.

Quote Originally Posted by Benoojian View Post
    Witch 6//Summoner 6, with many substitutions.
    Edited into the sheet tracking

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    "Nominal" PC is gunslinging damage machine. "Beatstick" is gonna be more of a buff platform via Warleader sphere, and is giving up multiattack for more martial talents. Attack bonus is high, but even a guaranteed 2d8+12 per round is hardly bank-breaking DPR at lvl 6, and I'd rather buff the party than make an extra attack that isn't even magic damage. I wanted an AC that isn't gonna get ganked in gestalt combat, and I've got that, so I'm happy.

EDIT: I've been holding off selecting talents until I see how the DM rules on legendary options, but seeing as the DM hasn't been on the forum at all for over a week, I'm not exactly feeling a lot of pressure to finish my sheet.
    Ah. Sorry, I didn't get deeply into the builds, I was just taking a quick glance.
    Last edited by Jack_Simth; 2024-04-14 at 08:17 AM.
    Of course, by the time I finish this post, it will already be obsolete. C'est la vie.