Quote Originally Posted by Dusk Raven View Post
I apologize, I haven't been getting much sleep lately, so I've either lacked the rest, lacked the will, or just plain forgotten to post. But that changes now. Hmm... but is there a way Maiabel can help turn the situation around? We'll see. I'll assume I'm within 30 feet of a foe, that should make things easier.

EDIT: Used my most powerful maneuver. I am very grateful that skill checks don't auto-fail on a 1. So far as I know.

EDIT: You know what I should take levels in, or perhaps should have? Scout. Now, we do end up fighting as a line a lot, but Maiabel's also capable of a lot of mobility when circumstances are right. And while a single level would only get me +1d6, I do have ways of moving and still making multiple attacks, and will get more.
Nothin' wrong with another D6 of precision damage, I reckon, and you're right, you're super mobile anyway!

We could use an update on how beat up the lobster lads are looking, JBE; but I suspect they're both still upright which would bring is around to Cypher's turn.