View Single Post

Thread: Dnd 3.5 - The Hunt for the Holy Grail.

1. - Top - End - #14
    Bugbear in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Default Re: Dnd 3.5 - The Hunt for the Holy Grail.

Quote Originally Posted by watupwithdat View Post
    Unless I'm mistaken the only template which gives undead and doesn't include more than 1 LA seems to be Necropolitan. Could be an interesting origin for the party in its entirety.
    That's the only one I know of that's that "cheap" myself. I've heard it considered to be a good option for PCs who want to be undead while still having, you know, class features. As I recall, it beasically just changes your type to undead, negates your con and gives you d12 hit dice, and that's it.

As for myself, my first idea is simple - a necromancer who's pretty much just an edgy goth chick... though not to the extreme she was at when she was younger. She's highly embarrassed by her younger self... but she was at least right about necromancy being cool.

Not sure what class to make her - Dread Necromancer is my first pick, possibly Death Master if that's allowed, but one of the things I've decided for her is that she has good INT, and if I only roll one good stat, I know what it's going to be. So, let's see what the dice decree!

(4d6b3)[15]
    (4d6b3)[12]
    (4d6b3)[13]
    (4d6b3)[14]
    (4d6b3)[10]
    (4d6b3)[16]
    (4d6b3)[12]

EDIT: Eh... I'll take it. On the bright side, we technically are picking the best five of seven.
    Last edited by Dusk Raven; 2024-04-13 at 06:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potato_Priest View Post
    Honestly, most players would get super excited about Zenob the god of crabs because it's eccentric. I know I would.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paragon View Post
    But a friendly reminder that, by RAW, this game is unplayable