Quote Originally Posted by Izzarra View Post
I like the concept. Right now it mostly comes across as an aesthetic change, we will want to add a bit more to it. What happens if the character goes too long without a dose of fey food?

However, keep in mind that one spot is reserved for my friend Charybdis1618 who is playing a wild magic sorcerer (in full plate), so if enough applicants finish making characters I might not choose a wizard for the sake of having a well rounded party. Currently there are only 5 players that have done more then roll stats so it might not be a problem.
I *can* change classes, the initial character I had in mind was just a wizard. And I’m not quite sure, I didn’t think continually stealing food from fae courts was exactly a viable tactic. Though maybe that’s kind of the issue - they haven’t been able to get more food, and so they’re running around constantly in a head fog because everything else they eat fails to satisfy and nourish them. Maybe they can’t expend HD on a short rest unless they have the appropriate foodstuff, and vulnerable to charm effects by fae (anything to savor that food once more) if they’re in that deprived state.