View Single Post

Thread: [WHFRP 2nd Ed] Reign in Blood (IC I)

1. - Top - End - #25
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: [WHFRP 2nd Ed] Reign in Blood (IC I)

Regine von Carstein

Regine stalked into the mine with caution, though such apprehension was not born from fear. Instead, old habits died hard, and she was not so arrogant as to now let her new-found vampiric capabilities get to her head.

Spear grasped in both hands, body crouched low, the vampire stuck to the ever expanding shadows, the scene of ozone and old air assaulting her nostrils, until she came upon a small, curious shrine - one that she was, unfortunately, familiar with. The triple circles of Nurgle had become known to Regine since she and the others had been transported to that island, and the basics of the Chaos deities were taught to her by Wighard.

That would explain the foul, fetid stench emanating from deeper within the mine. If these cultists were here, she knew they had to be cleaned out and defeated. The longer they were able to stay and entrench themselves, the more human attention it would gather...and that is something her new family would very much like to avoid.

Quietly, Regine pressed onwards and deeper into the mine...

OOC;

Perception roll Visual: (1d100)[14] vs 97 - 9 successes.

Perception roll Scent: (1d100)[61] vs 97 - 3 successes.

Concealment roll: (1d100)[3] vs TN 113 - 11 successes.
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2024-04-30 at 11:48 PM.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger