Quote Originally Posted by 3SecondCultist View Post
Yeah, let's go for it. I'm playing a summoner, so the penalty isn't as bad as one might think. From the perspective of pure fluff or RP, I'm playing a sneaky crafty poisoner with a bit of a God complex but absolutely no ability to stand up to anyone in direct controntations.

Here is my sheet for Astari Dawnsong (WIP).
Looks great, little wary about the K.Devotion, but it seems mostly on theme

Quote Originally Posted by namo View Post
Best Served Cold is my favourite Abercrombie book; I haven't read many of them, mind you, but I read the First Law trilogy and while that was very nice (I say nice on purpose, even though it's quite dark!), BSC is a cut above for my taste.

My concept is solidifying as
Darios the Black
a halfling necromancer (Warlock) whose tale, even after he got captured, still inspired followers to raise a plague of undead, causing periodic trouble in the kingdom.
So the Petals cunningly ran a smear campaign, decrying his achievements, until they got him re-baptized "the Cowardly Necrophiliac" (among other unflattering titles), which did wonders to stop the romantic attrait of emulating him.
He would now very much like to erase that shameful moniker.

...The Cowardly part is not even completely wrong, since he tends to remain Invisible and let his minions do the work for him. He can also make new undead recruits mid-combat from the corpses of the fallen, no matter which side they were on.

But if I get accepted in Petals, I'll likely drop this one.
Sounds good, another minionmancer, i will say, you will need to manage your own minions, stats etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
A “Hell yeah you’re evil” game? I have just the Dread Necromancer for this. Should I go easy on minions, or get weird with it?
Up to you, i don't mind minions.