1. Caedorus - Claims Thief, Neutral. Ostensibly aligned with town,
  2. AvatarVecna - Claims Neutral, Ostensibly aligned with town.
  3. Snowblaze - Reported Attacked, confirmed by like three different sources as Town. Has a 1/game any-phase vid.
  4. flat_footed - Indisputably town.
  5. Xihirli - Claims Seer, mechanically if not in role.
  6. Persolus - Dead. Wolf. My counterpart from Below.
  7. Dakrsidder - Has not claimed. Xihirli (who has claimed Seer) claims is indisputably town.
  8. Let'sGetKraken - Was formerly the Apprentice (Above). Has dramatically claimed the role of Archmage. We'll see how it works out for him.
  9. 3SecondCultist - Has claimed [Redacted] (Above), has confirmed the identities and abilities of multiple town. No one has specifically vouched for his alignment.
  10. Cazero - Has not claimed. Is riding on a lot of goodwill from staying on Persolus when wolves were really, really close.
  11. MerelBlackbird - Has claimed Alchemist (Above). Role doesn't match the side of the angels narratively and a bad vote D1, but is using good abilities on Flat, which if they go through probably make her town.
  12. Athedia - Reportedly attacked. Has claimed a transitional role which is able protect people, is aligned with a single individual, and can detect Aspects.
  13. CaoimhinTheCape - has not claimed. Being shot by Snowblaze this phase, so a wagon here is useless at best and awful at worst.

This does not leave a lot of room for wolves.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
unvote

Welp. That happened.

Okay then.

So, uh, who are the wolves?

Xihirli town implies Dakrsidder town. We're not killing the Seer claimant. I'm okay with AV and Caedorus as claimed neutrals living another day. Kraken is doing a dramatic reveal thing which I think it's best to let unfold. Merel self-resolves depending on whether flat is killed. flat is confirmed town by flip. Caoimhin is being shot. I am now even more confirmed town than I already was.

Which leaves, uh, Cazero/Athedia/3SecondCultist.

Does anyone object to my reasons not to kill anyone outside those names?
Nope. This is wild. 2/3 of those names were on the wagon for the wolf D1.

It is also possible that a wolf would have alignment-fooling.

Cazero. I don't like it, but Athedia is promising to be helpful and Cultist is I think the most town of those three through behaviour, not counting voting.