In other words: Caoimhin caused minor injury to AV Day One, and visited them both Nights One and Two with no observable effect (and may possibly have been redirected to me and themselves respectively).

Caoimhin, is this accurate?

Everyone else, thoughts?

Actually didn't Merel claim to have received a minor injury during D2? It could be that that wasn't due to the votes as we suspected, but due to Caoimhin shooting them. And if that's the case... need to go ISO Caoimhin now.

- - - Updated - - -

No mention of AV in Caoimhin's ISO D1. They did vote Merel D2.

I feel like there's something wrong here. What am I missing? Who am I misclearing?

My AV theory is probably wrong.

There's a lot of stuff I'm probably wrong about.

Tinfoil voice says I could be very pocketed by 3SC rn. I don't want to listen to tinfoil voice.

What are numbers? Thirteen players, one dead wolf, two town die today + one tonight, let's assume three wolves and two neutrals, that's then 5:2:2 which is not ideal but also not game over. And part of me hopes that it'll be the last desperate stand of the heroes against the forces of Below and thus we'll have Providence in our favour if it comes to that.

I guess the question is: do people still believe that Caoimhin and Dakrsidder are the best kills for today?