Damien grimaces. "The monstrostities in the next room... I have a grim suspicion of why they haven't killed the bards. They might not be hostages, as much as... resources. But we have no time for a comprehensive raid - we need to get them out, and we can double back and purge this madness once the captives are clear." He slaps the portable hole onto the wall again. "One more time. You'll be coming in a few feet off the ground, so mind the step when you emerge. Let's flatten those sentries and try to get the captives rounded up for extraction before the guards at rest notice the active soldiers are down."

Spoiler: OOC: Presuming the team is keen...
Show
Once the allies are in the hole, he'll roll it up and on a new turn spend his second Ki Point of the day. He's going to ethereal dash through the walls into the main corridor. I'm expecting the guards are usually facing the hallway and the prison, periodically turning to peek back through the windows at what would be in the killzone beyond the door. Damien is going to corner-perch in the doorframe above their heads, and then next turn apply the hole to the wall. Basically, if they notice him, they'll probably be surprised for the turn of the arrival, and in initiative for the turn of the hole deployment. If they don't notice him, they'll probably be surprised for the turn of the hole deployment, giving Barb and Kate a turn to leap out and bash 'em first.

Right above those red dots.

I am the master of my blood.

Damien races through the ethereal again, through the room of haemonculi and then through mud and stone and into the far corridor with its two sentries either side of the door, waiting for a sound beyond it to turn, inspect, and perhaps loose the monstrosities. Weightless but not timeless, Damien snakes unseen through the plane beneath the materiel until he is above and between the guards and, stretching his body out to its extreme, he snaps back into the real world. Silent, shivering with the tension in assassin-trained body, Scion suspends himself at the top of the high doorframe with tiptoes douching one side, and fingertips touching the other.

Spoiler: OOC:
Show
Using my Skill trick "Corner Perch" to sustain myself up there for one turn.

Move Silently to not trigger the guard's suspicions: (1d20+22)[41]

...And then, with his free hand, unfurls slaps the portable hole against the wall above the guard on the trap-lever side of the door, trusting his allies to burst out and neutralize that threat in short order!

Spoiler: OOC:
Show
Damien has to drop to the ground at the end of this turn, and I don't think slapping this big hole on the wall is subtle enough that it won't trigger the surprise round. So here we go! Initiative - (1d20+7)[21]