Quote Originally Posted by Let'sGetKraken View Post
But hey, Caohimn, you mind giving us a little insight or action here? If we shoot Merel, I kind of want to wagon you in the absence of any reason not to.
Sorry, I haven't been paying as much attention to the game as I should have. Doing my catch up with this post, but first impression is that I don't like the idea of suspecting someone for their role name. If the game were set up that way, it would give an advantage to anyone who has read the source material and would make the game really easy to solve (without fake claims).

Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
Could AvatarVecna, CaoimhinTheCape, Dakrsidder, Let'sGetKraken and Xihirli please answer the following questions:

- why shouldn't I shoot you? (Don't answer this by claiming, unless you think claiming is optimal anyway. I will declare who I intend to shoot in ~10-14 hours to give time for a claim.)
- which two of the above names do you think are most likely to be wolves? Why?
- do you townread any of the above names? If so, who and why?
- do you suspect anyone outside the above names? If so, who and why?
- I honestly don't have any good reason I can give you. I know I'm town, but I also don't really have anything to point at in thread to convince you of that.
- Out of those 5 names, AV and Dakrsidder. It's mostly process of elimination. Kraken just seems town from posts. I must have missed why you're suspecting him. Xi gets points for being the wagon opposite Persolus for a while. Less confident on Xi than Kraken. I don't really have a feel for the other two this game - Dakrsidder being new plus I don't remember much of what they had for reads. AV has been AV, which hasn't necessarily turned into town points for me.
- of the above names, Town read Kraken due to what I feel are good posts.
- I would have to have reads/a handle on the game for that. No one in particular jumps out at me. I'm keeping an eye on Merel but that will likely resolve soon anyway.

I don't have any more in me right now, but I'll see if I can read over the thread in the morning.