Quote Originally Posted by Athedia View Post
Curious as to why I am in that pile? I have been straightforward, I was able to verify 3SC's ability, I was even attacked at night. And what information have you given that shows you aren't a wolf?
First question: a) I haven't paid enough attention to you, and b) I'm deliberately setting a very high bar to be removed from POE, I want to make sure it's actually a reliable one for once. I don't think you're particularly likely to be a wolf, though.

Second question: 3SC's mysterious source claims I'm town, Caedorus has evidence supporting the fact I'm town, I'm claiming the fact I have a vig shot and trying to use it in a pro-town way, I was attacked at night.

Right, let's do this properly then.

Could AvatarVecna, CaoimhinTheCape, Dakrsidder, Let'sGetKraken and Xihirli please answer the following questions:

- why shouldn't I shoot you? (Don't answer this by claiming, unless you think claiming is optimal anyway. I will declare who I intend to shoot in ~10-14 hours to give time for a claim.)
- which two of the above names do you think are most likely to be wolves? Why?
- do you townread any of the above names? If so, who and why?
- do you suspect anyone outside the above names? If so, who and why?

- - - Updated - - -

ISOing Kraken to try and track down hints about his Name. No luck so far, but I found this and want to talk about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Let'sGetKraken View Post
In consulting Cultist's list, Caedorus and Merel have both (partially) claimed. Snow, AV, and I are the other three. People are vouching for AV and Snow, and I will claim if necessary (though would prefer not to for several very valid reasons). I'd prefer we get a bit more information as to how the narrative of our posts can impact actual mechanics before I do so. I have non-mechanical reasons for reading Cultist as town at this point, but they're not definitive. Everyone else I have some reasons to townlean.
So there's a list of people who could have been trying to save Persolus that 3SC made. Kraken and AV are the only names in my POE that are also in that list.

I do think Kraken has been pretty towny in a vacuum from skimming through his ISO but also. There's a voice in the back of my mind now wondering about whether I should really have discarded that Kraken/Xihirli world, and the "town!Kraken implies town!Xihirli, town!Xihirli implies town!AV" reasoning I had at one point.

(I will say that neither of those implications are fully watertight. The first I never actually did the work to check (I should do that, shouldn't I?) and the second is literally "I trust Xihirli's ability to read AV, Xihirli says AV is town".)

So there's a world where some combination of Kraken/AV/Xihirli are wolves. There's a world where my implications are valid and Caoimhin/Dakrsidder are wolves. There's a world where I'm misclearing one of Athedia/Cazero or even one of the others.

(There's also the wolf!Merel world but I think the way she's handled the claim thing and the healing thing has been towny so I'm working under the assumption we're not living in that world unless it turns out the healing hasn't worked.)

Though there's also the potential for mixed worlds, overlap, this is not as black and white as I'm setting out. I'm just rambling incoherently at this point, aren't I?

Eh. Whatever.

I don't want to shoot Kraken, because I do think he's been towny. I don't want to shoot AV because I trust the Xihirli implication.

Down to three names, then.

Xihirli/CaoimhinTheCape/Dakrsidder

My gut has an answer to the question of which of those three I should shoot. I don't know if I should trust my gut here.

Oh, huh, just remembered I'm still voting Merel.

unvote.

Will vote once I've decided and announced who I'm shooting.

- - - Updated - - -

Skimmed through Athedia.

Have a fairly confident guess for her Name. Will note if I'm right it doesn't exactly guarantee she's town given [redacted] but given the claim of being attacked N1 (which I think? is likely to be wolves' doing unless we have anyone other than Persolus who received a major injury or [also redacted]) I'm definitely okay with putting her in the "can be town until we have strong evidence existing POE is wrong" pile.