1. - Top - End - #196
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: A Small Wager – A Practical Guide to Evil

Quote Originally Posted by Dakrsidder View Post
    Past that point by now, but I'll just say there was another avenue under which you could've gotten an idea of whether Merel was likely town. They mentioned using an attack aspect on Persolus N1, so assuming the 3 minor injuries came from lynch, which flat_footed would know from how much damage he took, then it would've done 1-2 major injuries. From there, it would be finding out how much damage said aspect did and asking if anyone else used one, plus how much it inflicted.

Additionally, I personally think you guys are putting pressure on the wrong people. As far as those in the everyone else pile, I still think Athedia and Xihirli are the most likely to not be wolves. Personally, I'd say Caoim and AV are by a small margin the best options, simply because I can't see a way to attribute even a modicum of town points to them yet. If Kraken claims, I’m the next best option.
    I agree with your assessment. AV is getting a pass by virtue of poetry, from what I can tell, and Cao has done nothing giving him points other than not pivoting onto the wagon I poorly championed last-minute... which risked Persolus, but he never voted him.

So Caohimn, for pressure.

I'm definitely not opposed to claiming, but a) I want to see if people can put it together from the frankly way too subtle hint and b) I have other reasons for only wanting to claim at a certain time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Athedia View Post
    I also think I know something about Caz's identity btw. Not sure if it makes me trust him more or not but there is that. Do we still have a day left?
    We do, yes. I'm hoping to have more activity this evening.
    Last edited by Let'sGetKraken; 2024-04-12 at 01:11 PM.
    Loser of Total War: Rise of Kingdoms
    as
    The Astral Collective

Winner of Total War: Hanrui 3
    as
    The Four Courts of Hanrui/The Equinox League

Plausible Victor of Total War: Pricipia
    as
    The Chrysaorian Hegemony