Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
Yeah, story-wise flat is definitely a better choice than me for healing.

Let's see.

Thirteen players. One dead wolf. One Snowblaze.

flat_footed is confirmed town by flip. MerelBlackbird self-resolves atp and I'm willing to assume she's town until and unless we have evidence her healing failed. 3SecondCultist has a verified power and a roleclaim that fits with that power and has been pretty towny besides. Caedorus is the same except claiming neutral and the verification only holds if you're me or if you trust me sufficiently (there are some things I'm confused about concerning both of the above but I don't think digging into them publicly is the right play atp.)

That's the "I would be very surprised if there were wolves in the above tier" pile.

The "everyone else" pile consists of AvatarVecna, Xihirli, Dakrsidder, Let'sGetKraken, Cazero, Athedia and CaoimhinTheCape. There are probably at least two wolves in that pile. I have mechanical evidence that mildly indicates Cazero is town, which combined with his being the fourth vote on Persolus means I'm not interested in killing him today.

(Sidenote: I have a new 3SC theory now which would make some things make more sense, but revealing it is probably not a good idea.)

(Do I have time for ISOs? Should I be doing ISOs? Am I going to do ISOs? Maybe, not if I have sensible priorities and probably respectively.)
Curious as to why I am in that pile? I have been straightforward, I was able to verify 3SC's ability, I was even attacked at night. And what information have you given that shows you aren't a wolf?