View Single Post

Thread: Doom of Daggerdale 3.5 (IC)

1. - Top - End - #44
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Default Re: Doom of Daggerdale 3.5 (IC)

The lord's men bristle at the implied insult. Morn remains diplomatic, but his enthusiasm seems to flag a bit.

"I won't let the Dream Fever continue unabated in hopes that it might hurt my enemy more than it hurts my own people. There have been several deaths already, and who knows what could happen if the Zhentarim priests and mages are able to find a cure and keep it to themselves, or even learn to control it?

Four thousand pieces of gold if you can stop the sickness, and another two thousand if you can wake the sleepers or come up with a cure. As for contacting me, the Zhentarim's control only extends so far into the woods. I move around to avoid open battle or assassination, but ask around in any hamlet more than a day's ride from the town and I will find you. Failing that, return to Shadowdale and Lhaeo, Elminster's scribe, will cover the debt.

To answer your question about the elves, not many of the Fair Folk live in Dagger Falls. I haven't heard of any being afflicted, but I couldn't swear to it.

Now then, I have an insurgency I simply must be getting back to. Fighting a decades-long war against a well-supplied and magically supported foe is not as easy as some might think."

Deciding that the audience is over, Morn signals his troops and they ride off.
    Last edited by spectralphoenix; 2024-04-10 at 09:13 PM.
    When in doubt, light something on fire.