Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
I do think Kraken/Merel not w/w though. For Reasons.
I can see the unpairing.

I do need to go back and see if I can find any pairing. Right now, my focus is too tunnelled.

Quote Originally Posted by MerelBlackbird View Post
...huh. I did not see that coming.

Whatever, I can't see in the mind of the host. I strengthen temporarily (stolen); I have a heal and a permanent strengthen left in my one shots, I was planning to give them to flat and Athedia. Although I might strengthen Cultist instead now, he seems like a good choice.

I really should finish the serial. If my role name can cost me my life - I ought to have known.
Is it possible that BookWombat gave you a Name not technically in the story to throw off those of us who have read it all multiple times? Yes. I hope you understand that I am keeping my vote where it is until I hear from some other folks and do a bit more digging.

If you still want to strengthen me in spite of that, I won’t say no. It’s ultimately your call.

Quote Originally Posted by Caedorus View Post
This is me gloating that my Steal power is so much better than your Confiscate because the target doesn't notice or lose the use of the aspect
Neat. I’m not going to comment on the specifics and limitations of my aspects any more than I already have (don’t you know wolf team are listening in?), but I’m quite happy with my Name and Aspects overall.