Quote Originally Posted by Let'sGetKraken View Post
Oh. Duh.

Yeah, I trust Cultist, that claim makes sense.

Also, yes, no good-aligned alchemist. Oops. Edited for minor story spoilers. Doesn't mean Merel is necessarily evil, but really not a good look.
When the options from story are the Salutory Alchemist (Villain) or the Concocter (technically also Villain)… yeah. Either Neutral or wolf. I’m not buying an Above Name there - especially not with mine already in play. Role-wise in a game, they bump; why have two on the same team?

I haven’t quite got a handle on your Name yet btw, Kraken (so no need to feel bad about missing my hints!). So far your initial logic from D1 is one of the reasons you’ve been townread, but I don’t want to proceed too much further without at least some intimation of a claim from you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
3SecondCultist claims to have a power relating to stealing Aspects, and to have targeted MerelBlackbird Night Two and found evidence they are Above.
To be clear, that is not what I said. I said they are ‘probably not wolf’, because I thought they were Neutral and a Concocter.

Them claiming Alchemist instead throws it all off, and is making me increasingly suspicious.