View Single Post

Thread: The Shackles [PF2e Remaster]

1. - Top - End - #34
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: The Shackles [PF2e Remaster]

I decided to go Fighter with the Barbarian archetype instead of Barbarian with the Fighter archetype. It gives me more flexibility, especially since I can branch out into other archetypes later. I wrote down some of the stuff I'll probably pick up later too.

Morn spent her life at sea, sailing and swimming in search of food and treasure both. It was all she ever needed or wanted out of life. She was content to spend her days working hard and her evenings at the Shark's Teeth listening to the stories of old sailors and travelling adventurers. One day, however, a passing adventurer boasted of stealing treasure from a dragon's hoard and escaping unnoticed - except they hadn't been unnoticed at all. All that's left of Morn's sleepy little fishing village are enormous spikes of ice. She doesn't know how she survived or if the dragon is merely toying with her and will one day finish the job, but Morn has sworn revenge on both the dragon and the adventurer that brought it to her home. They will both pay.

I did make her on the Pathbuilder app too but I don't know how to get it to open on the website version. It shouldn't really matter though since it's just to double check everything is right on the Mythweavers sheet.
    Last edited by Infernally Clay; 2024-04-10 at 07:45 AM.
    "Don't think of it as dying," said Death,
    "Just think of it as leaving early to avoid the rush."