Opae

Message Encryption 0

Spoiler: Everyone
Show

IC: “To all the other major political units in the middle sea: we are threatened. Any one of our people could be made to starve by the undying’s hand, and as the seven greatest powers in the middle sea, it is our Kuleana to prevent this suffering. Our oracle-drones have asked the whispers in the dream, and if each of us contributes but three complex-drones’s worth of spiritual or totemic power, this horde will not harm any of us. I will be contributing my three units of spiritual force, but I present this offer to those in dire preparation for the storm. We have spiritual and totemic power to spare. If you lend us two dreamers to aid us in fighting the undying, we will contribute your three dreamers’ worth of fight. If, however, you do not have enough dreamers to make this gesture of good faith, we will accept the aid of a single dreamer or two of any caste.

OOC: 2 dreamers for 3 units of contribution against the event. Assuming you were planning on doing your share, that’s a 1-unit profit to you. I especially want to make sure this event doesn’t trigger. it also helps us all see who wasn’t planning on contributing their share and risking it for a biscuit.