Worldswept Market

Jari looks curious that John doesn't have some idea of how these work already, but shrugs and explains. "They go anywhere the Planebreaker has already been, which, in it's long history, is most places. I've never heard of one running out of magic, so presumably you can use them as much as you want." When John hands over the fifteen gold for a token she puts it into a till that rattles with coins and hands over a jade circle with an ebon wood star that seems to shimmer with an iridescence.

His walk through the market is no less disorienting than the first time, but once John is out of the hub bub he finds the city mostly empty. Strangely empty, but not threatening. More... lonely and sad. Doredan's instructions are easy to follow, and if John gets lost the few people he sees are more than happy enough to direct him towards landmarks.

Spoiler: Crossplane Cantina
Show
The tiefling flicks the air with her split tongue, then smiles at Bil. "I've got time for a story. Been a long while since I've been entertained." She seems intrigued, her smile genuine and her expression open and unreserved.