1. - Top - End - #127
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: A Small Wager – A Practical Guide to Evil

Quote Originally Posted by Dakrsidder View Post
    As there's less than an hour left, I'll just point out that the votes are pretty scattered. Currently, there's 2 for Merel, 1 for Persolus, 1 for flat_footed, 1 for Cazero, 1 for 3SC, 1 for Caoim, and 1 for Caedorus.
    Meeting is done.

Cazero should not be voted here, being the fourth vote on Persolus. Though, hm. The options for counterwagon would have been switching to Xihirli (kind of sketchy) or him as the wagon, so I can plausibly see a wolf staying on Persolus here? Very unlikely though. Loses a teensy bit of towncred but is still above most everyone else.

Cultist is... I don't want to get rid of Cultist yet. I'm townreading him and he is being solvy. I'm not super actively against it - I don't think I'll vote to prevent it - but I won't vote there.

Cao could have shifted to Cazero to wagon him and actively declined to, but was never voting Persolus. I don't like it as a last-minute wagon. I think he's a very valid option for an opening pressure-vote tomorrow and absolutely deserves more scrutiny.

Caedorus is the safest bet, but I do see a reason for a claim here. It's not like he's going to be a priority nightkill target, especially while he is being at least somewhat helpful to town. I also want to encourage other neutrals to work with town if possible.

Flat gives us basically no information and did start the Persolus wagon.

I don't want to put more votes on Merel because I'm worried that the number of votes can correspond to injuries, based on the "struck thrice". But I am okay with Merel in the absence of strong feelings.

I'm tempted to vote for Persolus at the moment, just in case, but I think we can probably wait on that to see if we get any further indication.

I'll be here in case wolves try to pull a fast one, but no vote for now.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll vote for Persolus as a placeholder. In case there is negative vote manipulation.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, Caedorus. I don't want him dead, but he's the second-best option here if there's vote manipulation and a Persolus vote gives us no information. Ideally this gets Merel with minimal injuries.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Athedia View Post
    Question: Providence mechanic? Like a "of we suggest it" thing? Or as it amuses the Storyteller?
    The variant-specific rules mention Providence as a mechanic of some sort.

Speaking of which, ties are resolved not by random chance, but by another mechanic. [Redacted speculation for ties until the day ends]
    Last edited by Let'sGetKraken; 2024-04-09 at 01:56 PM.
    Loser of Total War: Rise of Kingdoms
    as
    The Astral Collective

Winner of Total War: Hanrui 3
    as
    The Four Courts of Hanrui/The Equinox League

Plausible Victor of Total War: Pricipia
    as
    The Chrysaorian Hegemony