Quote Originally Posted by MerelBlackbird View Post
Hello. With the mechanics in this game, I would actually like to be lynched to prove my innocence. Unless I just die. Eeek! Also, I'm starting ceramics again tomorrow! Yay!!

I... don't have much to say. Kind of a new experience for me, as far as Mafia goes. I'm not even keeping much of a diary.

I haven't met Dakrsidder. Would like to know better - unfamiliar people will always be my weakness in Mafia.

I don't see how Persolus has survived all the stuff we've thrown at him. I used my only harmful power use on him! I might need that later! (If he has survived. I am not quite sure. But there has been no message saying he was removed from the game).

Uh - Persolus? I honestly have nothing else right now, but I will do my homework and try to get my thoughts in order.

Town read right now are AV and Snow though. Serious trouble reading flat, so I hope I do not get stuck in the final day with him.

ARGH STOP DOING THAT PERSOLUS!!!!

(if he really isn't dead. I just cannot tell this game).
Quote Originally Posted by Caedorus View Post
I can't find this merel claim you speak of?

If the answer is yes I have no knowlege of it. I have no ties to either a cultist or Cultist.

...You wouldn't want to yeet him over merel... Who you earlier in the post said had claimed?

In unrelated news, I may have found another neutral.
Not a neutral, which is a shame, since I enjoy playing odd neutral roles. I find they tend to be more interesting.

I don't mean role-claimed; I suggest you read the quoted post from Merel. I mean that Merel has volunteered that she has a) one-time use powers, and b) an offensive power, which has been used. Given this, I can hazard a guess as to her role, which in Guide would be one aligned with Above. Especially since she is willing to die, which is a bit of a gamble. And so while none of this is definitive, and I still think that she's probably a better yeet than Flat, I am considering this a partial claim.