1. - Top - End - #115
    Halfling in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Default Re: A Small Wager – A Practical Guide to Evil

Quote Originally Posted by Let'sGetKraken View Post
    In consulting Cultist's list, Caedorus and Merel have both (partially) claimed.
    I can't find this merel claim you speak of?
    Snow, AV, and I are the other three. People are vouching for AV and Snow, and I will claim if necessary (though would prefer not to for several very valid reasons). I'd prefer we get a bit more information as to how the narrative of our posts can impact actual mechanics before I do so. I have non-mechanical reasons for reading Cultist as town at this point, but they're not definitive. Everyone else I have some reasons to townlean.

Speaking of which, Cultist, are you willing to comment on whether your source was Caedorus? No is a perfectly valid answer.
    If the answer is yes I have no knowlege of it. I have no ties to either a cultist or Cultist.
    I want flat to comment. Athedia potentially getting attacked feels a little too wishy-washy to put her as definitively town, but in concert with the second vote I think she gets solid townpoints. Flat is absolutely the calibre of player that could bus like that, though, and he's next up on my list, so while I wouldn't want to yeet him over Merel, I do want more from him in terms of gamestate.
    ...You wouldn't want to yeet him over merel... Who you earlier in the post said had claimed?

In unrelated news, I may have found another neutral.
    Last edited by Caedorus; 2024-04-09 at 10:49 AM. Reason: formatting error
    Quotes
    I play W/W Mafia! I still claim I was Town all along! Believe me!
    Spoiler: Idea stolen from Snowblaze
    Show

W/W games lynched d1: 3
    W/W games played (excludes spectating) total: 10
    W/W games won: 6
    W/W games lost: 5
    W/W games narrated: 0
    W/W games spectated: 5
    W/W games as wolf: 2
    W/W games as Town: 6
    W/W games as Neutral: 2
    W/W games as Other: 0