1. - Top - End - #111
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: A Small Wager – A Practical Guide to Evil

Quote Originally Posted by Let'sGetKraken View Post
    Dakrsidder, do you have reads on other people? I personally think you're not a wolf but more reads from you would be helpful while you're around, if you have them. Just people that are pinging you on either direction.
    I don't have actual reads, but I suppose I have scattered thoughts; most aren't anything new.

Athedia, as mentioned, voted second on a wolf and stook with it, and additionally might've suffered some kind of attack. Seems most likely to be town from my perspective.

Both Snow and AV have had someone vouch for them; one was likely an aspect-related vouch while the other appeared intuition-based. I'm more keen to give points for the former, but a vouch is a vouch.

Xihirli got voted against a wolf and was pulled over by 1 point last second, so I find it relatively hard to suspect they're a wolf.

As far as I'm concerned, no one else has any real leg to stand on for being town, with two having made a bad play for town last round and another claiming neutral. Making a bad play doesn't necessarily make one guilty, but I would say they're on thinner ice as far as evidence goes.

Edit: oh, and Cazero also voted 4th on a wolf, which counts for something; I suppose it’s a leg up
    Last edited by Dakrsidder; 2024-04-09 at 09:29 AM.