View Single Post

Thread: Doom of Daggerdale 3.5 (IC)

1. - Top - End - #35
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Default Re: Doom of Daggerdale 3.5 (IC)

Udro crings everytime Jericho tries to bite an enemy! why would someone do that?

Violence is over now and Udro uses some of his healing resources before checking on the others. Nobody seems seriously hurt. These vaunted Zhents were a pushover!

Horseshoes approach and Udro prepares to cast a spell to prevent a cavalry charge, when he realizes these are not foes.

Despite his ragged clothes and aspect, there's a certain air of leadership to this Randal Morn that Udro can appreciate. He listens to the rebel leader and bows. But then balks at Delmuth's suggestion of wearing a dead man's clothes? Don't these savages have taboos?

Udro, the Flame of the South is glad to make your acquaintance, sir Randal. We are on a mission to find a certain merchant by the name of Redwood, Ian Redwood. But having seen these Zentarim I grow concerned. Do you know the whereabouts of this Master Redwood?

We are open to help you, I suffered the tyranny of the Pashas of my land, and will not tolerate others to suffer the same fate. But it is only noble of us to first locate this Ian Redwood.
    Last edited by Auranghzeb; 2024-04-09 at 09:56 AM.