View Single Post

Thread: [WHFRP 2nd Ed] Reign in Blood (IC I)

1. - Top - End - #21
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: [WHFRP 2nd Ed] Reign in Blood (IC I)

Regine von Carstein

Regine narrowed her eyes into suspicious slits while offering a small mod. It made sense that her grandfather would use various beasts to maintain eyes and influence over the mountain passes.

"Apology accepted, loyal beasts. I will hinder you no further in the pursuit of your quarry. May you serve my grandfather well."

The vampire would then offer a small bow from atop her horse, weapon in hand, eyes on the wolves.

With the matter seemingly resolved, Regine would continue along the path adjacent to the fjord through the mountains. She was leery of approaching the human settlements yet, but she was intrigued by the markings of a mine in the North-West of the region.
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2024-04-09 at 02:17 AM.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger