Quote Originally Posted by Let'sGetKraken View Post
I feel like you're misinterpreting my argument here. Persolus had two votes on him already, six hours before the stated end of day, and I moved onto him in self-defense. I was the third vote onto him. My point is that this is a really risky thing to do if my intention was to move off him shortly before end of day, especially with how quiet the thread was. This is a middle-ground between wagoning Persolus and getting towncred and starting an alternate wagon to save him, which accomplished neither. How is this a better wolf play than just trying to push a wagon elsewhere (votes were really loosely allocated) or just committing to wagoning Persolus for towncred? It's not impossible, I'm just pointing out that it would have been a bad play.

Also, it's not exactly like I totally randvoted, I cross-referenced the three people that had votes already that (I thought) didn't have an attachment to the setting and then rolled the die because I had no reasons to suspect any of them.

Okay so like I am attempting to potentially deal with a bastardish mechanic here re: narrative and you are actively undoing this. I'm not sure if it's just a joke or a wolf hedging their bets, but this is not making me think you're any more town than before.

I want to say that I don't love that there's no resistance to Merel here, tbh, but if Merel flips wolf I will eat **** for it and rightfully so.

AV has clarified, but I suggested Cazero based off the die roll between the three of them. I started the Cazero wagon and boy am I glad it wasn't successful.

And good, please don't reveal your source, but the fact that you've revealed it at all is making me a little worried. Would town!Cultist do that this early? I don't know. I'm not willing to vote you for a wolf, but I am willing to repeatedly imply you're a neutral.
Some thoughts, in order.

1) I missed flat's first vote, because it wasn't bolded. So I put you down as the second person to vote Persolus, not the third. That changes the context of the movement closer to what you described.

2) I was looking purely for votes, so didn't see you were the one to suggest the Cazero wagon before AV voted for it.

3) The comment was a joke, not an attempt to bring back a wolf. I also thought you were joking.

4) Merel was one of the people (besides you) that I first identified on my list of suspects for a wolf. I think if you're not a wolf, it's a decent possibility they are, and have since start of day, but there are other suspects (go back up to my post for the list of five people).

I have unvoted you, and am about ready to move on.